Monthly cash payout for a small group of seniors who were not eligible for ElderShield at the time ElderShield was introduced.
The Scheme is for disabled seniors who were not eligible for Eldershield in 2002 due to pre-existing disabilities or because they were over the maximum entry age.
To make a claim under IDAPE, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are unable to perform 3 or more of the 6 Activities of Daily Living (ADLs; washing, feeding, dressing, toileting, mobility and transferring).
- You are a Singapore citizen born before 30 September 1932 OR born between 1 October 1932 and 30 September 1962 (both dates inclusive) but with pre-existing disabilities as at 30 September 2002
- Your per capita household monthly income is $2,600 or less OR for households with no income and living in a residence with Annual Value of $13,000 and below.
Basic Elder Caregiving Programme with NSA Funding (BCGT14H01E)
- NSA Funding for Singaporean & SPR aged 50 years & above
- Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit claims